Survivor…The Heat Is On!

Candice
Eliminated 1st
Danielle
Eliminated 2nd
This week on survivor not only was I pleased with the blind sides but I found myself actually rooting for Rupert and Colby to pull off the big upset and stay in the game and I was pleased as punch when they made it happen.


The war is on between Parvati and Russell and as much as I love to hate Russell (I really like Russell because my opinion is that in real life he is a really sweet down to earth guy but he good at this game) I’m behind him 100%. I’ve never liked Parvati because she thinks that shitty little smile will get her through.


How pathetic was Danielle. It’s bad enough she let her mouth overload her ass but then she cried about it. Regardless of how it turns out don’t show weakness, it makes you look like you didn’t know what you were doing. I can’t figure out whose been the biggest fence straddler, Jerri or Sandra but it’s time for them to go.


On a final note. We got the boys pitted against the girls and I’m rooting for the boys. Now I don’t see Russell taking either Colby or Rupert to the final 3 (he’s just pissed right now) because I think he would lose based on the likeability factor but things sure are interesting right now and I can’t wait for next week to see who gets their scramble on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top