Another Tear Jerker Movie?...Good Will Hunting!

Not really! Did I cry? You bet!

I’m unlike many people that are dying to watch certain movies and tend to get around to it like pretty quick! It takes me a little longer. I also find that I steer clear of movies that have a lot of hype behind them. I feel they are over-rated! Case in point, it was 6 years after the fact before I saw “The Color Purple”, didn’t even know what it was about but everybody seemed to be shocked that I had not seen it until I did and I gave the movie a 5 star rating.

Good Will Hunting on the other hand I give it 4.75 rating because while it was an excellent movie the actors in the movie were just coming into their own so over the years since then their acting abilities have improved. I adore Matt Damon so I am glad that I did not see this movie until now because I spent the better half of the movie disliking him a lot. I thought he was a jerk but I was totally happy with the ending and all the parts in between that made me cry. Now I can tell all the people who told me that this was a really good movie and that I should see it that I finally have!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top