Dancing with the Stars!

I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to things I like and one of the things I like on Monday nights is Dancing with the Stars! It was another awesome night of dancing! Evan besides being very sexy when he dances was on point getting the first perfect score of the season with a 30 for his Argentine Tango with Nicole and Derek holding down the number 2 spot as well they should be because they have been hot all season.


One of the highlights of the night was the Cha Cha Challenge where they separated into two teams of 3 couples each to gain extra points for the night. This gives low scoring couples a chance to gain extra points. My team of choice was Team Madonna because Evan is my choice to win the Mirror Ball Trophy but also because I adore Niecy and support her and Erin with random votes. I agree with the final scoring on the two teams although my team did not come out ahead. The judges were all in a good mood and a good time was had by all.


TEAM GAGA
Chad & Cheryl
Nicole & Derek
Pamela & Damian
TEAM MADONNA
Niecy & Louis
Evan & Anna
Erin & Max

How the candidates stack up for me and the order in which I think they should be eliminated:

* Chad Ochocinco
* Pamela Anderson
* Niecy Nash
* Erin Andrews
* Nicole Scherzinger
* Evan Lysacek (MIRROR BALL TROPHY WINNER)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top